If you have registered for JTAC or Titan in the past, please log in first. Upon successfully registering, you will receive an email receipt from "Artifact". This will be changed to "Titan Milsim" soon.
You are required to follow Uniform & Equipment Requirements for your team.
Bookings are available in person (for pickup games) or bookings are closed for this event.
You must be logged in to edit your squad.
Click or tap on your name to change your squad and/or MOS.
Only 12 people per squad max. If you overload a squad, you will be moved.
Only $35 when you register online!! Are you ready to take on the Galaxy again ? You will fight against 30 to 60 to even 90 man armies. Take your army on a Galactic Conquest Star Wars Rick style!!!! Fall game and Rain Delay make up Oct 13th 2018
No Uniform Requirements
www.titanmilsim.com for more info
5 – 30 man Armies Battle it out on a map Risk style with a Star Wars Twist. You want NON STOP Action? This is the game for you! Make sure you pack extra bottles of BB’s because you are going to use all of them this is BB WARS!!!
Fighting over 100 acres! at Peacefull Valley Scout Ranch
Tickets start at $35 40 day of game
Ages 12 and older
Camping is a option Friday night or show up early Sat Morning!!
Camping opens at 3pm Friday night
Not in Affiliation With Airsoft GI’s BB Wars or Game Style
No Uniform Requirements
Registration/check in: 730 to 915
Game Briefing 915
March out at 930
Game on 10am
4pm End game
What kind of Airsoft game is “Risk” (BB Wars) Well it’s just like the Board Game. Up to five armies of 30 players each will battle it out. Five Armies will fight over the map of 7 continents. Continents will have multiple control points (flags) within its continent. Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia. Now like in the game other armies that take over other countries (via flags) will obtain that country’s army, now there is a army of 60!(EXPLAINED BELOW) So radio communication between Army generals is key so we don’t have friendly fire incidents. Game specific rules will be provided below. So when you take over a continent you will gain their country’s exports/and assets, but you must get those assets to your home country. These assets and exports will be represented by colored construction marking flags. Each player will be able to carry one back to their home flag for extra points. You guys will still receive the Titan special effects treatment like bird cannons to blank fire and smoke. This is not a Separatist vs Republic game this a special event outside that world. It’s not a Milsim event, but a fun day playing airsoft with family and friends. So. We can’t wait to see you guys out there!
1 SESSION OF 4 HOURS OF NON STOP FIGHTING 9AM TO 1PM 2pm-5pm Session 2
How it is played:
1. 5 Teams are setup with each assigned as a color. (BLUE, ORANGE,BLACK,YELLOW,GREEN) Jedi Order, Dark lords of The Sith, Mandalorians, Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance
2. Each team “draws straws” to pick the first location of 15 flags on the field. After each team leader has picked their first flag the map would look something like this:
Round 2 of flag picks would look something like this:
3. Once all the flags are chosen each team is sent out into the field – each player can start at any one of the chosen flags before the starting horn is blown. One of the challenging parts of the game for team leadership is choosing strategic flags – black was “delt a bad hand”, but can possibly overcome it by ignoring the flag that is furthest from the group and fighting for one closer at the beginning of the game.
4. Once a player is killed or hit that player can spawn at the 2nd closest flag of their faction’s color (so NOT at the closest but the next one after that). This ensures that a killed player does not respawn right back into action where they were JUST killed. Some walking is required. If a player can not find a 2nd-closest flag to spawn at they can spawn at a central location in the map and do their best to fight for their last remaining flag by spawning from that central location. This means that the last flag of any given faction will likely not be captured unless by overwhelming force – otherwise if defenders are picked off too slowly they will possibly capture a new flag near the center of the map.
5. Once all of a faction’s flags are fully engulfed by an enemy – that faction then belongs to the faction who took their last flag. For example if red takes a green flag, and yellow takes a green flag, and blue takes the last of green’s flags, BLUE NOW EQUALS GREEN. The statement will be sent out via radio communication or verbal communication to the faction leaders. If this communication fails or breaks down and friendly fire occurs – that is part of the game. Squad leaders should be able to look around and watch what happens on the field. This is a test of communication from the top down and a test of situational awareness and communication from
the bottom up. Make sure you post all allied flags together. That way it is also a visual to others. This will help players know what colored army they are in alliance with.
6. Once one team fully engulfs all flags or opposing teams (or  hours passes) the game is over. 4 hours is a lengthy match and will typically result in exhaustion of generally all players for the day. A long (1-2 hour) break would be required to do a 2nd match effectively.
Location, Time, and Date
Date(s) - 2018-10-13 Sat
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Every ticket comes our satisfaction guarantee. We’re so confident you’ll love our events that if you don’t go home with a huge smile on your face, you don’t brag to your friends about it, or you don’t drive home talking about the next event...your next Titan event is on us (subject to terms and conditions).